Thread: best test/test no-ester

Savings
    Post Thanks / Like

Default best test/test no-ester

is there a test that is safer than the other one? has anybody tried test with no ester attached

Savings
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: best test/test no-ester

test is test

Savings
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah natural nut producing test no ester, no shut down, nothing Test is safe in moderate doses anyway imo.
    The TSC staff have no affiliation with the sources listed. We cannot recommend a source nor can we supply you with a reference.
    If you are having trouble with an order begin by contacting the source for a solution.

Read the rules...
    Read the stickies...
    Read the reviews...

ENJOY THE SITE!

member @ thesourcecheck . com

Rules Cycles Injection Techniques Anti-Es hCG PCT Half Lifes

Savings
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 7mfpRFP View Post
    is there a test that is safer than the other one? has anybody tried test with no ester attached
    Test is test. But depending on the esther, you may get more or less actual testosterone. Take Test Enanthate for instance... If you get a 10ml vial dosed at 250mg/ml you will have 2.5g of test enanthate. This 2.5g is made up of a certain weight of testosterone, while some of the weight is in the chemical chain which makes up the enanthate esther. Therefore, the heavier or larger the esther is, the less potent that form of test is by weight.

Now, did I do the research to find out which esther weighs the most? no...

Savings
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spuloo View Post
    Test is test. But depending on the esther, you may get more or less actual testosterone. Take Test Enanthate for instance... If you get a 10ml vial dosed at 250mg/ml you will have 2.5g of test enanthate. This 2.5g is made up of a certain weight of testosterone, while some of the weight is in the chemical chain which makes up the enanthate esther. Therefore, the heavier or larger the esther is, the less potent that form of test is by weight.

That is entirely dependent upon the number of carbon atoms that comprise the ester (length of ester). Acetate is the shortest ester used on steroids, so that is the most potent form after base, which is 100% hormone.

Savings
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spuloo View Post

No research needed. Longer the ester the heavier therefore the less potent. Potency isn't everything as you will generally experience higher blood concentration with longer esters.
    The TSC staff have no affiliation with the sources listed. We cannot recommend a source nor can we supply you with a reference.
    If you are having trouble with an order begin by contacting the source for a solution.

Read the rules...
    Read the stickies...
    Read the reviews...

ENJOY THE SITE!

member @ thesourcecheck . com

Rules Cycles Injection Techniques Anti-Es hCG PCT Half Lifes

Savings
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally I prefer a cypionate or enanthate, less sides for me. Test with no ester is great but I really have to use a high dose of aromasin and nolva to keep the gyno away.

Savings
    Post Thanks / Like

I posted "The weight of esters" up for you guys....enjoy

http://thesourcecheck.com/forum/show...843#post202843

Rex
    BODYBUILDING IS NOT JUST A SPORT BUT A WAY OF LIFE. A COMBINATION OF THE MIND, BODY, AND SOUL. IN A QUEST OF PERFECTION WITHIN ONE'S SELF.

TRAINWISER.COM
    GROWXXL.COM (NEW GREAT BOARD) growing FAST